Welcome to the ONFF-program website. Our goal is to stimulate activation of existing ONFF references and expand the program with new references.
The ONFF team consist of following members.
- Luk ON4BB (CC), the ONFF coordinator. Will lead the ONFF program in coordination with WWFF. Back-up uploading your logs in back-up ON5SWA.
- Swa, ON5SWA (AM) who is the ONFF award Manager. starting from 03 december 2018.
- All logs and mails can be send to this firstname.lastname@example.org email.
Each ONFF reference consists of the prefix ONFF followed by four numbers ( started from 2016-02-29: 0001 to ...) More references to follow. The approved and dedicated numbers can be found in the WWFF reference list. This WWFF list can be downloaded here. WWFF directory
21-03-2013 How to locate all the ONFF references. Therefore all ONFF references are compiled in one Google Earth KMZ file. This file is available on the download section.
11-12-2017 Google maps are available from NOW
11-12-2017 Google maps are available from NOW
28-08-2014 We moved the ONFF Ref History to a new page called ONFF Ref History.
Anyone can hunt for ONFF references. Your hunters status depends on the amount of logs uploaded in the WWFF database.The displayed score will be used all over the WWFF program to request and submit awards. Each related WWFF country participating in the WWFF program has his own awards. Go to the specific country to participate and request your wanted award. Go to the WWFF logsearch engine to see your score.
Operation from ONFF reference:
Any licensed radio amateur can participate in activating an ONFF reference.
He/she should follow the next operational conditions:
- His/her operational station should be in the boundaries of the ONFF reference.
- He/she should be on the air for at least one hour (60 minutes - starting from first logged QSO) to count for the yearly activators ranking
- He/ she should prove to have made at least 20 QSO's, any band , any mode to count for the yearly activators ranking
- His/her log ( in ADIF format) should be send to the ONFF coordinator
- He/she should prove the activation with at least two relevant photographs or one photograph with GPS position from the operating station position.
- His/her station should be aired as /p or /m to count for the yearly activators ranking
- ✋First activation "New One" activity policy: after a new reference request and the publication in the ONFF list ( validation date) this new ONFF area will be set-in quaratiane for all regular activators for 30 days except for the requestor, (published on the ONFF history page), starting from validation date . This policy is NOT applied when the New ONFF request is initiated by the ONFF coordinator.
- Read WWFF rules to get a valid log in the WWFF logsearch. Go to WWFF Web Click here to Open WWFF rules V5.1
- ONFF will NOT accept @ approve logs without related prove of evidence.
- Most of the operations are situated around the frequencies below. These frequencies can not be claimed as being unique WWFF frequencies.
- It helps to use the frequencies that are known as the Flora and Fauna frequencies
- Phone: 3.744, 7.144, 14.244, 18.144, 21.244, 24.944, 28.444
- CW: 3.544, 7.024, 10.124, 14.044, 18.084, 21.044, 24.894, 28.044
ONFF has five ( Bronze-Silver-Gold & Honor Roll &Top Honour Roll) different awards available. A special activator award is available for all ONFF reference activators. Anyone can apply for these awards. These awards will be send on request for free. Go to Awards to retrieve more details.
World Wide Fauna & Flora
The WWFF website can be found on http://wwff.co/about/
A lot more can be found here.
- All about WWFF
- Who are the WWFF National program
- WWFF directory
- The WWFF rules
- The WWFF nature parks
- WWFF awards
- WWFF Dx Cluster
- WWFF Maps from different National programs
WWFF Logsearch& Forum
- WWFF logsearch
Log search is the base of all awards credits. All national approved logs are uploaded to a central WWFF log search database. This database contains thousands of logs uploaded from different WWFF country member activators (when all logs are uploaded). It is the responsibility of the activator to send the log for approval to the ONFF coordinator. The ONFF will, after approval, complete the upload.
When entering your call into the search window, your individual WWFF member score will be displayed. The score is displayed based on the different WWFF member award programs.
Top honor levels per continent are displayed. You can chose between Hunter and Activator to display your score.
Logsearch is availlable. You need to log-in to preform a search action.
- Operation from other WWFF countries.
Please before activating a WWFF reference outside ONFF-land, visit the WWFF website of the country you will be visiting and read their specific operational requirements.
After your operation, your log with operational conditions, should be send to the WWFF coordinator of the visited country. His contact info can be found on the WWFF website. If your operational country is not found on the WWFF website , forward your information (log in Adif, photographs Geotaged, GPS information, etc.) to the ONFF coordinator, who will forward your information for approval to the international WWFF checkpoint)
If you have any questions the ONFF coordinator is willing to help.