10 Jun 2015

ONFF-143 Terre d'Enneilles

Call: OT4V/p
QSO's: 250
Date : 10-06-2015 
Operators: Danny
Location: Durbuy



My second activation of the week and hoping for better conditions : ONFF-143 Enneilles. Big signs showed me the way to Enneilles but at the terrain it was a bit more difficult to find the right spot. Once found I set up and started as usual on 20m CW …
And a good run with 2 USA stations in the log, 4X4JU and several Asiatic Russians. QSY to 20m SSB gave me soon a QSO with buddy VK5PAS in the far Down-under. With EA8BB I hit the African continent.  And for the first time I had big signals from the ON chasers ! Many in the log this time on 40 meter !
I broke all personal records : 249 QSO’s in 37 countries and 5 continents. Satisfied !
And during my 3 hours of being present in ONFF-143 I met not one human being. The poor lonesome activator !

No comments:

Post a Comment