27 Feb 2015

ONFF-454 Bolleheide

Call: OT4V/p
QSO's: 210
Date :27-02-2015 
Operators: Danny
Location:Tremelo

Web: Natuurpunt

A very small but very nice nature parc not too far away from my home QTH : Bolloheide in Tremelo (VB) ONFF 454. A new one on the list and I’m pleased to activate it as a first.

With a temperature of about 7°C and the sun in the back this was a very comfortable one. Could hear the woodpecker working on his new house for his future family, spring must be around the corner.
Installed again the 40m INV V dipole (never change a winning team) and the TS570D on battery power. Easy as I could operate from in my car. I was on the air for exactly 2 hours and made 210 QSO’s, not a bad rate at all. I must say that this time the pile up was hugh but workable, good behaviour from most of the callers, except some idiots (sorry for the word) tuning on my frequency.
So I have 210 QSO’s in the log with 29 different DXCC and 3 continents. The log is uploaded to eQSL, LoTW and the WWFF soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment