19 Mar 2015

ONFF-396 Houterenberg - Pinnekeswijer

Call: OT4V/p
QSO's:218
Date : 19-03-2015 
Operators: Danny
Location:Tessenderlo
Web: ANB


One that was on my list for some time : ONFF-396 Houterenberg-Pinnekensvijver in Engsbergen (Tessenderlo province Limburg). Overcasted and a little rain at my depart but when I arrived in this awesome landscape it was dry, but still cold. Putting up the antenna is not the big job anymore after installing it so often in the past … it only takes me 10 minutes to be on the air.
20 meter was as good as dead so I decided to go on 40 meter. The pile up started and only ended after 218 QSO’s in the log in 24 different countries. Glad to give a new one to all WWFF-hunters !
All QSO’s are confirmed by eQSL, LoTW, QRZ.com. Paper QSL only on reply or request via ON4VT.


No comments:

Post a Comment